Blane Casey Building Contractor, Inc. has built hundreds of thousands of square feet worth of office spaces, industrial buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, municipal buildings, sports arenas, and many more. Our goal here is to exceed our client’s expectations, while keeping the project within budget and on schedule. With Blane Casey as your general contractor you can expect:
- A knowledgeable & dedicated project superintendent
- Access to our management team
- Full administrative support from our business department
- One of our experienced project managers
- And direct correspondence with the owner, Blane Casey to ensure your satisfaction with the Project.
You will have access to our experienced team of project managers. This team has the ability to administer every aspect of your project. We establish a team atmosphere by meeting with Project Managers, Architects, & Engineers upon selection and on an as needed basis. Our comprehensive management of your project includes,
- Site Inspections
- Conceptual Budgets and Schedules
- Full Scope of Services
- Manage, Schedule, and Coordinate Subcontract Work
- Monthly Reports
- Assist with Permits, as needed
- Manage Construction Documents
If you have a construction project, renovation, etc. contact us to find out if our Construction Manager option is best. Our experienced staff can guide you through every aspect of your project and recommend what will work best for your project.
Blane Casey has the expertise to handle all phases of your project. Selecting us to handle the design engineering & construction of your project is one of the best ways to ensure a successful, timely building process. No other method of building construction can give you a guaranteed outcome, single source accountability and a guaranteed maximum price. Blane Casey’s design-build team has numerous projects under their belts. We offer:
- Comprehensive Safety Plan
- Strong Financial Reports
- 35 years plus of Hands on Expertise
- Ability to accommodate other Specialty Requirements, as Requested by the Owner
No other Company will work harder to provide you with the best options on every detail of your project.
The Preconstruction Estimating Team at Blane Casey Building Contractor has decades of experience. They have bid thousands of jobs over the year, all across the state of Maine. We offer Preconstruction, Preliminary, and Conceptual Estimating services to meet your company and project needs. Here is what you can expect from our team:
- A dedicated member of our estimating team assigned to your project.
- Attendance at design and pre-bid meetings
- Collaboration with Engineers and Architects
- Thorough research into structural alternatives and other money and time saving options
- Preliminary Project Schedules
- A Comprehensive bid based on your unique requirements
- Plans and proposal documents will be thoroughly reviewed by our estimating team and Blane Casey’s Construction Managers
Blane Casey Building Contractor, Inc. believes the triad of Owner, Contractor, and Architect & Engineer is the best way to streamline communication and project execution. Our Team Approach is used in every step of our construction process, providing successful management of schedule and budget.
All of our employees that work on projects have been trained on the Team Approach. We build relationships with our clients, design professionals, engineers and subcontractors to ensure there is an open line of communication. Along with weekly meetings, our field personnel will document the progress of the project by completely daily logs and taking pictures of the jobsite daily.
Blane Casey believes that Value Engineering should be a continuous process. Value Engineering here means having the experience to offer an educated approach to alternative products, materials, and methods that will maintain quality while reducing the cost of your project.
Our Estimators and Project Managers are constantly monitoring your project to find ways to save time and money. Our Goals in applying Value Engineering is to meet budget goals by providing performance and aesthetics at the level of original design by appropriate substitution of lower-cost alternative materials and construction systems.
While value engineering we consider all aspects of your project that could be affected:
- Alternative Materials Compliance
- Lead Time, Delivery Drawings, and Specification Quality
- Alternative Construction Methods
- Schedule Opportunities
- Construction Changes
- Supplier Coordination
- Priority Values